- 5 days training at BG4 Close Circuit Breathing Apparatus, containing SAR underground, Fire Fight, First Aid – Stretchers and “victim’’ care in fresh air Base, SET – UP and planning of the Rescue Team entering and exiting the incident Area.
- 2 days of Hazardous Materials training and use of all type of chemical suits and set up of team, MSDS of materials, entering and exit procedures of the Rescue Team and drills.
- 3 days of Vehicle extrication training, maintenance of equipment, techniques and procedures, Rescue Team Captain responsibilities and team set up, Vehicle stabilization, communications in the team.
- 4 days of Rope – Vertical rescue with stretchers, rescue tripod and industrial safety – rescue equipment. Rescue Team Captain responsibilities, team set up & procedures.
- 3 days of Confined Space Rescue techniques and procedures, practical drills, ventilation and risk assessment in confined spaces, team set up and SCBA use in Confined Space.
- 4 days training at SCBA and fire-fighting, First Aid, ER team set up, fire fight equipment maintenance and set – up, foam generator use and maintenance.